Now Hiring for a CALGreen Consultant:
SOLDATA is seeking to fill one position for a CALGreen Consultant. As a CALGreen Consultant, the individual will help implement the State of California’s Green Building Code for residential and nonresidential/commercial construction projects throughout Sonoma County. The ideal candidate will have familiarity with the following:
– The ability to read plans and interpret regulations regarding energy and green features;
– The discipline and ability to prioritize one’s workload to meet clients’ project needs and schedules;
– Basic knowledge of building systems, energy efficiency technologies and green building practices;
– Oral and written communication skills;
– Computer skills in MS Office Suite;
– ICC CALGreen Certification.
– Applying knowledge and understanding of California Title 24 residential energy code and field testing methods utilizing energy modeling applications and spreadsheets;
– Conducting field verify to confirm compliance with applicable energy and green building regulations;
– Preparing CALGreen checklists, inspection documentation and plan review.
– Experience within the building industry related to analysis of energy efficiency and green building;
– Knowledge of energy efficiency and/or green building programs.
– Willingness and ability to become an ICC Certification CALGreen Inspector (fees for testing will be covered by SOLDATA);
– Team oriented, hands on, adaptive, and client focused.
Other Job Details:
– Job Location: Santa Rosa, California
– Number of hours per week: approximately 16 to 20. Hours are flexible. Full time is possible depending upon skill level.
– Access to a vehicle to perform inspections is required.
– Position is open until filled.
– Interested candidates should submit a resume, cover letter and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.